ReptilemasterReptilemaster

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

What impresses me the most about this is how you manage to create that dream / nightmare feel that is otherwise very challenging to capture in animation and art in general. Well done!

Curious to know how you created the sound effects in the last couple of scenes, where the child is pulled into the doorway, and right before the face pops up outside the window etc.? They're really freaky and good

djavh responds:

Thank you for a nice comment. The sound is a mixture of number stations, vhs sound effects, static noises and screams of fighting cats

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

This is art. I'm not sure why and i'm not sure how, but this is art, i have no doubt about this.

Space Pig The Space Pig Space Pig The Space Pig

he, funny

GO SPACE PIG, HE`S GONNA SAVE US ALL!!!!
right?

Dfragmente Dfragmente

Very good job on this, i liked everything about it.
The art was stylish, adored the music which created a great atmosphere (Download link somewhere?) and the level of challenge was very fitting.

Not giving 5 stars because this sort of platformer has been seen many times before, but this was still a fun and enjoyable game :)

hexdie responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Check out the the description for a link to download the soundtrack.

Foreskin Fusion Foreskin Fusion

I don't know why 5 stars... but it's getting it

Pizzamakesgames responds:

I like your style.

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Loved the game, everyone else has already pointed out the pros :)

But when looking at the comments i seem to be the only one who can't download the song? It downloads the song and then doesn't work when it's done downloading, and it's a shame cause i love the song! D:

Untitled 120 Untitled 120

I am still absolutley amazed by the way you do blood / gore, it really gives off the desired effect making it look extra "juicy"

108 108

I am amazed at the way you manage to paint skin the way you do, managing to give it that meaty / sticky feel to it.

Excellent work on this

RobStanley responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it.